Give Your Personal or Office Space a Facelift with Interior Design
The moment that people mention interior design, it could create a frenzy. You may start thinking of taking up a loan or selling some of your older possessions. However, renovating your space shouldn’t break the bank.
The Importance of an Interior Designer
Looking at your home or office space is always subjective, which is why we recommend having a designer’s objective input into any alterations you’re thinking of implementing.
- Interior design is a creative practice that shapes the experience of an interior through manipulation of spatial volume and surface treatment. It draws on aspects of the environment, architecture and product design in addition to traditional decoration.
- Attention to detail. A designer has the knowledge and ability to go through your space in detail and provide you with a variety of solutions regardless of your financial standing.
- Recruiting a designer for your home or office gives you access to industry suppliers. That means paying far less than you would if you do it yourself. These savings on your supplies would cover the design cost making it a win-win situation.
Taking on a massive job such as designing your home or office interior should be reserved for someone capable and qualified to do so. The last thing you want is doing it on your own and ending up with a bill more significant than the cost of an interior designer or worse, an unfinished interior.
What You Can Expect From Ivy + Finch as Your Brisbane Interior Designer
Recruiting Ivy + Finch to renovate your interior is a decision that you won’t regret.
- A complete service of your interior. From furnishings and trimmings to your interior architectural planning, Ivy + Finch provide solutions that are suited to your unique style and personality.
- Custom made furniture. General retail stores may not stock precisely what you’re looking for which is why we can help customise your furniture such as couches, chairs, headboards and more to give you a unique interior that you won’t find anywhere else in Brisbane.
- A detailed step-by-step process from scouting your interior to the finished product. Our team first meet you to get to know you and your home. After that, every step forward is taken in consultation with you so that you are always informed and aware of the progress.
Why Trust Ivy + Finch as Your Brisbane Designer
With over ten years of industry experience, you can trust that Ivy + Finch will deliver professionalism and a product that will delight you. Our husband and wife team ensure that your dream is realised for your home, whether you’re on a budget or not. We work within the realms that you give us while delivering the best possible product. Many of our clients have had the privilege of giving their interior a facelift and are more than satisfied with the result.
If your interior needs a complete turnaround or perhaps you just need to shuffle things around, contact us to set up that initial meeting. You might find the hardest decision being between having a cup of tea or coffee.